I'm delighted to be working with a global infant and toddler supplies business, to help them secure the best creative talent for a newly created vacancy based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
The business is U.S owned, and is the market leader across the states, and more recently growing aggressively across the UK and European markets.
With 7 global offices, and generating over $300 million in annual sales, it's truly is a unique opportunity to join an ever evolving team, managing specifically the EMEA businesses, and leading the creative arm as an Art Director.
The Art Director will be expected to inspire and lead a team of creatives, as well as coming with impressive creative acumen in their own right.
The position will require a leader in both conceptual creativity and impressive execution. With the expansion plans, you'll be expected to attract, develop and retain the best creative talent to support the global plans.
- To be responsible for the EMEA creative team and vision; based permanently from the Harrogate office. This will be aligned with marketing, product development, business objectives and digital strategies.
- To ensure the brand guidelines are adhere to globally.
- Be comfortable and consistent in open communications with Head Quarters, based in the U.S.
- Strive to be innovative in the industry from product, marketing, and customer touch points.
- Work closely and build relationships with Marketing, PR, Product Development and Social Media. This is expected global with a focus on the EMEA markets.
- Provide the vision for photography and direct all photography for use in packaging, ecommerce and social media.
- Ensure execution of the creative strategy across multiple digital platforms
- Deliver innovation creative solutions.
To be considered:
- Minimum 8 years industry experience or related creative process experience. Ideally combining creative strategy, content, and messaging with creative deliverables. This experience can come from agency or client-side, but ideally experienced in working very closely with one brand.
- Experience managing a team of creatives. Able to understand how to drive projects through to execution/completion. Lead by example and have clear direction.
- Experience working with high-visibility/profile brands, with many invested stakeholders.
- Experience in creating digital content for multiple digital channels
- Expert knowledge in Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator. Across Mac OS and QuarkXpress.
- Expert knowledge in the graphic production process.
- Travel to the US required for up to 2-3 weeks per annum