An 'Outstanding' Primary school in Haringey, North East London is looking for an experienced and approachable Teaching Assistant for a position starting ASAP
- Teaching Assistant
- Full Time position - 5 days a week
- 'Outstanding' school
- Start ASAP
A thriving, oversubscribed Primary school located in the heart of Haringey are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic teaching assistant on a long term basis.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in EYFS, KS1 or KS2. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
In return you will receive:
- A high level of support and commitment from our friendly and hardworking staff
- Excellent CPD opportunities, designed to develop your professional career
- Competitive rates of pay
- A school committed to the welfare and safeguarding of children.
Please apply with an up to date CV to Ruby at REESON EDUCATION for an immediate trial day/interview.
Teaching Assistant - Haringey - Primary