Enterprise Data Architect Insurance
Consulting Enterprise Data Architect
I am building the Insurance vertical for a global consulting and IT services firm that is looking to make a number of investment hires for 2018.
This is an established practice with growing reputation and revenues in the Insurance market, behind them is vast capability and track record in large scale digital/data driven transformations across the sector (Life, Pensions, London Markets, Broker)
We are looking for a Chief Data Architect to join the team to act as an SME, oversee best practice and lead a small group of EAs who are providing architecture support across business development, bid responses and project delivery. The role will also work with client partners and account managers to identify and drive forward Architecture engagements within the client base.
- Architecture Leadership
- To provide thought leadership, domain knowledge and a strategic architectural approach to the definition of both new business proposals and project solution architectures
- To establish credibility with client's business and technology stakeholders & my clients internal teams
- Project Delivery - To be responsible for the definition and delivery of enterprise and solution architectures for client projects. - Leadership/Direction - To be able to lead virtual teams during bid and project delivery, often outside of the roles direct area of influence, including client resources.
- To take responsibility for the strategic approach to defining client solutions and what is in the best interest of the client.
- An experienced consulting/client facing Architect, ideally from a Big4, Accenture, CapGemini background or similar
- Track record in Data with a rounded skillset (Information Management, Data Governance, MDM, Big Data, Data Lakes, obviously an understanding of BI, Analytics, Visualisation, is also preferred)
- Experience of hands on architecture for example in integration technologies (ESB, ETL etc), CRM, eCommerce, billing, payments, web architecture, mobile, SOA
- Responsible for leading enterprise architecture within large projects
- Experience in working in a bid and proposal response environment, working knowledge of bid development process and development of cost/benefit cases, change roadmaps and resource profiles
- Experience of pre-sales as well as delivery would be beneficial
Fantastic Opportunity - send your CV for a prompt response and briefing.