Window Display Graphic Designer
A really exciting opportunity to work as part of the Group 3D Design team to deliver the required design drawings for all 3D creative aspects, including windows, instore props, brand events and press shows and visualise New Look as a brand.
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too! We are entering a bold and brave new phase and we’re striving to be a fashion brand with attitude. Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion. At New Look, the only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
• Research, development and design of new window display concepts
• Create mood boards and design concepts for seasonal window schemes and instore vm elements
• Visualisation of window designs for all flagship, regional and international stores
• Creating all window layouts for varying store sizes across the business
• Work closely with the Group Design project manager on design specs, materials and budget requirements
• Ability to work at pace and deliver to window critical paths and deadlines.
• Art-working for large scale and for print ready graphics/imagery
• Working alongside creative and graphics teams to deliver an engaging and on-trend customer experience
• Confident in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
• Flexiblity in working on numerous and forthcoming projects any one time
• Ability to work independently and cohesively alongside the creative direction from other in-house teams
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Know all Adobe creative suite – indesign, photoshop, illustrator.
• Sketch up is a bonus but not a requirement.
• Strong understanding of a retail windows environment and what is feasible plus being able to understand and communicate window layouts
As well as the opportunity for great career progression, there is everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses