Our client are a fast growing digital business.
Due to continued growth they now require an SEO executive to join the team.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to create and implement successful SEO strategies
- Perform extensive keyword research to improve product titles and descriptions
- Utilise SEO skills to improve the organic search referrals to major category landing pages
- Produce weekly reports on the performance of implemented SEO strategies
- Assist the Paid Ad & Marketplace Executives through keyword research
- This role also comes with the option of becoming involved in the creation and maintenance of the Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing Ads and Facebook Dynamic Ads)
What We Are Looking For:
The right candidate for this role will:
- Already have at least one year’s experience within an SEO role and have a full understanding of both the on- and off-page elements that are vital for a consumer-facing online eCommerce store
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong analytical skills and understand the importance of utilising data intelligently
- Possess excellent attention-to-detail
- Have boundless enthusiasm and a great work ethic
- At least one year’s experience in a previous SEO role
- Have experience and be competent in the usage of the following Google tools: Analytics, Keyword Planner, Adwords, Search Console, Trends
- Experience of using SEO tools like SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog
- An understanding of how SEO and SEM can - and need to - work together
- Microsoft Excel
Excellent package offered to the successful candidate.