Group Financial Accountant
A unique role and a superb opportunity to join my client at an exciting time with significant expansion tabled. Ideal for those individuals who are looking to advance their career and take on a new challenge.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Group Financial Accountant will be responsible for the consolidation of the financial information for all entities in the group.
The role will have a broad set of responsibilities including the
- Preparation of the Monthly Financial Board Report
- Consolidation of the financial results, position and cash flow for monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts and plans in accordance with the timetables set by group financial performance.
- Review and reconciliation in intercompany loan balances including foreign exchange.
- Review and challenge the consolidated information working with the global finance teams to support the Global Business.
- Preparation and reporting of KPI data across the business.
- Management of the Annual Audit including Consolidation of the financial results and statutory disclosures for year-end external reporting as well as liaising with the external auditors.
- Delivering the consolidated financial statements ensuring compliance with IFRS and UK GAAP.
- Monitoring compliance with group accounting policies and guidance.
- Maintaining regular communication with the Global finance teams to understand business developments and its impacts on financial reporting.
As a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical skills and ideally 2-3 years post qualification experience, you may be looking for first or second move after qualifying. Ideally you will have experience of consolidation accounting and foreign exchange, coupled with tax expertise ideally (although this is not essential). Detail orientated you will be able to communicate with stakeholders of all levels forming strong relationships.
A superb role to develop your career and take on increased ownership. Given my clients expansion plans opportunities for progression are plentiful.
All applicants are to be sent with your current cv and package details to our retained consultant Louise Stafford at DragonPSR. All third party applications will be forwarded to DragonPSR for consideration. No fees will be paid for unsolicited candidates.