Semi Senior Accountant
A top leading independent firm are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team. This role would suit someone looking for a part time opportunity in an accounts based role.
You will be reporting to the Accounts Manager, preparing financial statements and quarterly management accounts.
- Preparation of annual accounts for Limited companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships and LLPs for review.
- Preparation of corporation tax computations.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts.
- Manage own portfolio of client accounts.
- Co-ordinate agreed timeframe with clients for accounts production.
- Liaise with clients, HMRC and Companies House & deal with general queries.
- Undertake such other duties that may be considered reasonable by the Directors, Accounts Manager and the post holder.
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
- Computer literate
- Accounting software
- Experience of SAGE 50 and Quickbooks
If you are interested in this Client Manager role, please apply now or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers for consideration.