Audit Senior - Top 15 Firm
Our Top 15 Client who is an independent member of one of the world’s largest accounting networks is now looking to bring on a Qualified Auditor within their expanding Business Services Division based in Canary Wharf. Working within a team that provides a mix of audit and corporate finance services you will have the chance to work with a range of organisations, from mid-tier corporates to SME’s and AIM Listed Clients. This opportunity offers a competitive starting salary as well as a number of excellent benefits that includes excellent health and lifestyle discounts.
- Attend pre-audit discussions and plan smaller audit engagements with the assistance of more senior staff.
- Be responsible for allocating work to junior team members and provide assistance where necessary.
- Take a lead on assignments that includes monitoring progress in accordance with deadlines and budgets, keeping more senior staff up to date throughout.
- Preparation of general and special financial reports for clients under relevant reporting standards.
- Gain experience of assignments with specialist client areas such as Solicitors, Charities and Financial Services and build upon your experience as a more senior member of the team.
- Complete more complex tasks under reduced supervision on larger assignments.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with recent relevant experience in a similar role.
- Forward thinking and eager to learn.
- Knowledge of suitable accounting software such as Caseware and Quickbooks.
Forrester McKenzie Recruitment are a specialist Accountancy and Finance consultancy with over 30 years’ combined recruitment experience. We work in a variety of Industry sectors including Accountancy, Law, Hotel, Hospitality & Leisure Groups, Management Consultancies, Financial Services, FMCG and Insurance.
As a team we are passionate about Recruitment and as such have forged excellent long term relationships with both client and candidates alike.
Forrester McKenzie is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this on behalf of one of its clients.
Do you know anyone who is looking for a new role? If you refer a friend or colleague to us and we successfully find them a new job, we will send you from £250 to £500 (Role Dependent) worth of High Street vouchers of your choice.