Semi Senior Accountant
A top 40 firm are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their growing team In Stevenage. During an exciting period of growth, my client is looking to bolster their ranks with an individual who can progress through to a Senior level and look after a very exciting media and entertainment client portfolio.
This is an ideal job opportunity for someone who has three or more years' experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a friendly firm to continue their professional development. They are growing continuously and are looking for anyone from Part Qualified to Newly Qualified.
Semi Senior Accountant Core Duties
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing personal tax returns and company tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns and filing statutory documents
- Liaising directly with clients by email, phone and attending client visits
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
Semi Senior Accountant Requirements
- 3 years' experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Some exposure to accounts preparation
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- AAT Qualified or close to completion
For further information on this Semi Senior Accountant role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers