Audit & Accounts Senior
My client in Dartford is seeking a Qualified Audit & Accounts Senior to join their busy team. They are one of the top local practice firms dealing typically with client turnovers of around £10 Million and employing around 60 people. A salary of up to £50,000 would be on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate would need to have a minimum of 5 years' practice experience and be able to lead on audits from day one. The role has a 50/50 split between Audit and Accounts and it is essential that the candidate would have had experience in both.
- Overseeing the planning and completion of audits for a varied client portfolio
- Managerial responsibilities for a team of Audit Semi Seniors and Audit Juniors
- Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyse financial information and summarize financial status
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- 5+ Years' experience in a Practice firm
- Experience of leading on audits and supervising juniors
For more information on this Audit & Accounts Senior role please apply directly or contact James Young at AJ Chambers.