Audit Senior Manager
Audit Senior Manager - Chelmsford
Audit Senior Manager role Top 10 Firm in Chelmsford.
The firm have an exceptional clientele and require strong and capable audit professionals to lead the teams. You will want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You will lead an exciting portfolio of diverse clients, and provide them with an exceptional level of clarity and insight on complicated issues.
- Assist your senior colleagues when generating new business, from target stage to proposal and beyond.
- Keen to get involved in wider BD activity and build the brand across the region.
- Responsible for managing, motivating and coaching team members, providing regular feedback and supporting their development.
- Accustomed to audit reviews, agreeing audit timetables, briefing the audit team and monitoring budgets.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships, recognising the value of exceptional client service and ensuring you understand and manage the client’s expectations effectively.
- You'll be professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA), or equivalent
- You’ll have strong people management skills, enabling you to support, coach and mentor more-junior colleagues
- You’ll have a proven track record of effectively leading client engagements.
- You’ll have extensive post-qualification experience in audit and you’ll be keen to work with a diverse range of vibrant businesses, across differing industry lines
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.