Part Qualified Accountant
A top leading independent firm are looking for a highly competent part qualified ACCA or ICAEW person, with experience in a general practice accountancy role, who seeks an exciting opportunity that could eventually lead to a managerial position.
This role will be ideal if you are a focussed and hard-working individual who is ambitious and driven and who exhibits diligent attention to detail. This is a long term, challenging role for someone to create a successful and enjoyable position.
- Production of financial accounts and tax returns for a diverse range of businesses, management accounts, VAT returns, personal tax returns, other compliance outputs, and cash flow forecasts and budgets.
- Provision of support to the manager of the team as well as deputising for the manager in their absence.
- Development and building of relationships with a significant portfolio of clients.
- Provision of support and mentoring of junior members of the team on both technical and practical matters.
- A champion and source of knowledge in the team for the various pieces of software being used.
- Responsibility for ensuring the team meets billing and financial targets.
- Provision of advice to clients on business planning, book-keeping, accounting procedures, VAT, taxation and NIC.
- Responsibility for ensuring an effective turnaround of jobs within the team and increasing efficiency by recommending changes to the existing systems and procedures.
- Maintenance of technical knowledge (both accountancy and tax) to keep fully up to date on all relevant technical matters.
The successful candidate will be:
- Part qualified (ACCA or ICAEW).
- Focussed and hard-working and make excellent use of their time.
- Ambitious and driven and keen to achieve more win their career.
- Diligent with excellent attention to detail.
- A team player who works well under pressure.
- Passionate about providing great customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Great at communicating with people at all levels - face to face and in writing.
- Able to build and maintain long-term relationships in a business capacity.
- Able to understand a clients' businesses.
- Comfortable in managerial situations and aspire to a managerial position.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.