Opportunity to join a global brand in a high-profile role with varied responsibilities.
About the Role
This is a high-profile position within the Finance function and has a leading part to play in maintaining and developing the financial controls of the business. In addition to a strong technical background and relevant qualification (ACA or equivalent) you must be able to build effective relationships.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate creation of the of the monthly control pack.
- Oversight of some of the Divisional accounting processes
- Review the of internal audit process across the business
- Creating financial control policies and procedures and monitoring the implementation
- Liaison with the external auditors around quarter-end and year end reporting
About Our Client
Global organisation able to offer an excellent salary and benefit package and a career development programme.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified with a strong academic background.
- Technically proficient in UK/US GAAP, SOX, IFRS
- Able to demonstrate strong controls and audit experience
- Able to demonstrate strong communication skills
Things You Should Know
Commutable from: Addlestone, Aldershot, Alton, Andover, Ascot, Bagshot, Basingstoke, Bordon, Bournemouth, Bracknell, Bromley, Burgess Hill, Camberley, Caterham, Chertsey, Cobham, Cranleigh, Crawley, Croydon, Dorking, East Grinstead, Egham, Epsom, Esher, Farnborough, Farnham, Feltham, Fleet, Frimley, Gatwick, Godalming, Guildford, Haywards Heath, Hook, Horley, Horsham, Kingston, Leatherhead, Lightwater, London, Maidenhead, Petersfield, Portsmouth, Purley, Reading, Redhill, Reigate, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Slough, Southampton, Staines, Sunbury, Tonbridge, Walton, West Byfleet, Weybridge, Windlesham, Windsor, Woking, Wokingham and Yateley.
Howett Thorpe recruit for roles within accounts payable, credit control, payroll also covering accounts assistants, audit, management accounts, financial accounts, analysts, financial controllers, financial directors, corporate finance, tax including all part qualified and qualified vacancies.
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)