Procurement Manager - Cladding / Curtain Walling
Your Next Job Title: Procurement Manager - Cladding / Curtain Walling
The Skills and Experience You’ll Use: An impressive UK background in buying in Cladding/Curtain
Your Next Salary: £60-80k
A perfect role for an experienced Buyer in the Cladding / Curtain Wall industry in the UK.
What you'll be doing:
Project Procurement Activities and Management
UK / Europe Supply Chain Activities and Management
• Procurement for materials used for curtain walling and cladding industry, mainly high performance glass, aluminium extrusions and panels, manual / automatic windows and doors, ironmongery, etc.
• Working within procurement team to develop standard procedures and processes to maximize efficiency, increase consistency and reduce duplication
• Ensure every procurement request from UK sites and Overseas is fully completed
• Creating a benchmark supplier base, working closely together with the suppliers optimizing their cost, quality and delivery performance
• Logistics, Export and Import activities
• Delivery of business cost reduction targets
• Keep good relationships with existing suppliers and develop new suppliers
• Support tendering price work, if required
• To assist in procurement fields of European market, if required
The skills you need to succeed:
Relevant buying experience of curtain wall and cladding products for the UKmarket
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.