Senior Technical Sales Engineer
Whether it’s for investigation, litigation or compliance, AccessData offers industry-leading solutions that put the power of forensics in your hands. For 30 years, we have worked with more than 130,000 clients in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms around the world to understand and focus on their unique collection-to-analysis needs. Due to company growth we are looking for a Senior Technical Sales Engineer to join our team based in London England UK with extensive travel to support our clients. You will be fluent in English and French and be responsible for the execution of technical wins, driving revenue and pipeline, providing support in the sales process with new and existing clients and meet or exceed sales goals.
The successful candidate for the role of Senior Technical Sales Engineer will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Develop and manage strategic partner and account relationships to maintain high client satisfaction levels, effective communications and maintaining a thorough understanding of applicability of AccessData products and services to the client.
- Coordinate with the Partner Enablement group to develop effective training and enablement programs for the partners; monitor and manage partner performance by being knowledgeable of AccessData training offerings and making recommendations to clients and business partners on specific programs that would be of benefit.
- You will organize, plan and direct all aspects of the technical pre-sales engagement. Provide support to the channel partners on enablement of their team in order to sell AccessData products and services..
- Manage strategic partner and account relationships in scoping and implementation of AccessData commercial products and services related to International market.
- Drive strategic account opportunities and work with existing customers to identify new business opportunities.
- Monitor and maintain customer accounts, in addition to identifying specific customer needs and transferring that information to product specialists who can fulfill requirements.
- Provide pre- and post-sales assistance to domestic and international key accounts and new clients through the on-site and remote implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of AccessData commercial products.
- Support clients in conducting computer forensic examinations, review and eDiscovery.
- Provide on-site technical knowledge transfer sessions for clients and liaise with internal training and support staff to ensure that client is able to fully utilize the products in place.
- Troubleshoot complex AccessData software applications utilizing diagnostic skills related to software and hardware setup, database management, data analysis, and operating system configuration of AccessData or third party products.
- Analyze new computer forensic technology with AccessData solutions and provide appropriate feedback to Engineering and Management. Assess customer related trends and report potential areas of risk or reward.
In order to be considered for the Senior Technical Sales Engineer you will have gained the following skills and experience:
- You will have advanced skills in computer hardware, Windows operating systems and file systems (with working knowledge of Linux and OSX). Must be able to demonstrate ability to leverage advanced tools such as Virtual Appliances (VMare, Citrix).
- You will have native level English and French skills. German is a plus.
- You will have extensive experience working with strategic partner and account relationships in a pre-sales environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (BSc) in Computer Science, Forensic Computing, CyberSecurity or similar would be highly desirable
- Previous experience with AccessData products or ACE certification is preferred. The position requires a blend of business and technical knowledge in the areas of digital forensics, litigation support, risk remediation and eDiscovery are all desirable.
- Knowledge of structured data source (Lotus Notes, Exchange, SharePoint) is preferred. Also desirable is a working knowledge of database systems to include MSSQL 2008 R2, 2012, 2014.
- Networking and security infrastructure devices and applications (firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, IP Networking)
- To perform this job successfully, it is preferred that the individual possesses industry certifications such as ACE, CFCE, ENCE, CISSP and SCERS.
- Architectural knowledge of major enterprise applications
- Network protocols, troubleshooting of Active Directory, DNS, TCP/IP, DHCP, IIS.
- Scripting language such as PERL or Python
- Must be able to obtain a Government clearance if required for travel.
- You must be able to travel regularly 50-75% of time on a regional basis, with farther international travel as required.
In return, you will benefit from working for a leading organization in a role offering you the opportunity to work in a rewarding role in an exciting field. We are offering the successful candidate a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits.Company DescriptionWhether it’s for investigation, litigation or compliance, AccessData offers industry-leading solutions that put the power of forensics in your hands. For 30 years, AccessData has worked with more than 130,000 clients in law enforcement, government agencies, corporations and law firms around the world to understand and focus on their unique collection-to-analysis needs. The result? Products that empower faster results, better insights, and more connectivity.