Production HR Administrator
Production HR Administrator
Competitive Salary + Benefits
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Production H.R. Administrator to work at their facility based near Preston
- Provide support for the payroll function by ensuring the time and attendance system is managed with reference to employee clocking information, timesheets, bonus detail and anomalies. Information is then dealt with and processed appropriately.
- Identifying training requirements by liaising with the Schedulers to confirm machine availability, discussion with the trainers as to training needs in addition to using relevant information from the training system. Thereafter dealing with all training paperwork.
- Tracking all absences ensuring appropriate steps are completed. Liaising with Supervisors, the office and HR to ensure management of absence is given the appropriate attention through to completion using standard policies, process and templates.
- Input into the HR software of all employee absence information ensuring that actions associated with the detail is processed and communicated appropriately for relevant action.
- Auditing on a regular basis to ensure fairness, consistency and trend analysis of information. Liaising with the appropriate departments to manage sufficiently through to completion.
- Liaising with the agency for recruitment and induction of all temporary staff and input into the time and attendance system including fingerprint input.
- Responsible for the diary and management of the temp to perm probation reviews and trainee assessments, to include completion of appropriate paperwork and feedback on performance. Communication to the relevant Supervisor and HR Department for required action.
- Organisation and administration of the probationary review process for permanent employees which includes processing of paperwork, diary management and relevant input. Communication with the relevant Supervisors and departments.
- Responsible for regular quality audits in line with the relevant procedure.
- HR experience
- Microsoft Office to include outlook and word
- Excel skills and creation of spreadsheets using formula
- Attention to Detail
- Organisation Skills
- Administration experience
- Telephone experience
- Worked in a role dealing with confidential people issues
- Certificate of Personnel Practise or similar
- Driving Licence
- Worked in an environment where shifts are prominent
- Worked in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and understanding of employment legislation
Please send your CV and call Charlotte at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.