Customer Service Advisor
This is an opportunity to join the UKs leading cosmetic surgery company as a Customer Service Advisor, delivering a friendly and personal service to enquires and advising on procedures. Working in a cosy and friendly office you can enjoy benefits including discounts on surgical and non-surgical procedures.
As the largest provider of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic surgery in the UK, they work with expert consultants and surgeons in state of the art facilities across the UK. Rated 5 star on Trust Piolet they have an outstanding industry reputation and offer unrivalled aftercare.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will;
- Answer inbound calls and email enquiries
- Calling back people who have enquired online
- Offer a friendly and consultative assistance to potential patients
- Building rapport, showing empathy and understanding
- Putting customers at ease by fact finding and reassuring them throughout the process
- Booking free consultation appointments with expert consultants and surgeons
To be successful as a Customer Service Advisor;
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a sales advisor, consultant or executive, or working in Customer service advisor with some sales in an office based telephone role, call centre or contact centre.
- A proven track record in achieving or exceeding quality targets and KPIs
- Have a genuine interest in helping people and enjoy building relationships
Based in offices within Wythenshawe with free parking. Basic salary is £16500 to £18500 with OTE £20000 to £25000. Bonus is achieved by fact finding to ensure potential patients are eligible for the treatments and only booking quality appointments.