General Healthcare Assistant
We are looking for Healthcare Assistants to work with us in providing quality care to vulnerable adults in a Residential care setting. Training can be provided on sight of the client. The roles we are seeking currently are based on a permanent basis within the Leighton Buzzard area working a minimum of 36 hours per week.
Typical Duties include:
- Assist service users with day to day tasks (i.e. dressing and washing)
- To assist those with mobility restrictions in using aids and personal equipment.
- Monitor the needs of the service users and inform other staff in any emergency or situation causing concern for wellbeing
- Make and change beds, empty commodes, and light cleaning duties.
- Assist with serving meals and prepare and serve supper when required.
- Answer call bells
- Record communication and information in line with the Home's procedures
- Personal Care
In understanding that care is our number one priority we will work with you to keep you as busy as you need. AllenDay are dedicated to providing the highest calibre of care professionals.
- Organised and punctual
- Flexible working
- Caring attitude
- Sensitive to the needs of vulnerable adults
- An active team player but also able to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills.
This role does involve alternate weekends along with a shift rota basis with the working hours of;
- 00- 08.00
It is best that you have a driving licence for this post as the public transport links are not the best and can double the travel time. If you are interested please contact AllenDay for further information.