Recruitment Consultant - Construction
Recruitment Consultant - Construction white collar - Civil Engineering, Project Management / Design Management, Building, Fit Out, Quantity Surveying, Mechanical and Electrical, Trades & Labour, Architecture, Facilities Management.
- Salaries £20,000 to £35,000
- Excellent commission (up to 35%)
- Long tern career growth and a route into management
- Excellent brand new offices in central Birmingham
- Experience Recruitment Consultants sought for construction markets by ambitious, rapidly expanding agency in Birmingham City centre. The company has doubled in size each year from its inception, and plans to continue growing, developing its staff and growing the markets that it already works in as well as building new teams as part of their core growth plans.
- New branches in some of the UK's busiest cities are planned giving staff future opportunity to develop professionally.
- We are currently looking for talented recruitment consultants of all levels (Recruitment Consultant up to Billing Divisional Manager) with construction recruitment experience. We are also looking for talented recruiters with no construction experience that want to take on a new challenge.
- Opportunities exist for both permanent and freelance recruitment consultants to recruit into a variety of construction markets including Civil Engineering, Building, Fit Out, Quantity Surveying, Mechanical and Electrical, Trades & Labour, Architecture, Facilities Management.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you then apply today!
This construction recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.