Join a constantly evolving business based out of their modern and vibrant offices in Chester as a Collections Manager, leading a very successful arm of their business. This company can boast over 10 years' experience finding customers the finance they need and can offer a brilliant culture and collaborative working environment. The successful Collections Manager can look forward to a very competitive salary range of £35,000-£40,000, quarterly bonus of up to 20% of salary, Pensions Scheme, 35 days holiday (inc BH), birthday off. This role would be perfect for an already established Collections Manager who wants the opportunity to be more hands on and be directly responsible for the development and growth of the business.
The business is a well-respected name in their market and have extremely ambitious growth plans, due to their progressive plans Collections Managers will join a company who have also placed in the Best Companies "Ones to Watch" category as well as previously winning Responsible Lender of the year. Additionally, while Collections Managers will be responsible for being the driving force behind 2 Team Leaders and their teams to collect funds this must be done responsibly, so experience collecting in an FCA regulated Environment is a must.
Collections Managers will be responsible for;
- Guiding 2 Team Leaders and their teams totalling 16 people, acting as a role model and leader
- Monitoring performance and development objectives for all direct reports
- Ensure customers are treated fairly and FCA regulations are adhered to
- Providing support, training and development for Team Leaders and Collections Representatives
- Maintaining reporting suit to properly manage inbound calls, call traffic and staffing requirements
- Develop and manage the collections strategy from day 1 arrears
Collections Managers will need;
- Experience working within an FCA regulated environment
- Experience working in Commercial Collections (desirable but not necessary)
- To have previously trained and development new & old members of staff
- Good Analytical skills as well as a head for stats & figures, ideally experiences with SQL & SAS
- Management experience in a relative industry
Salary - £35,000-£40,000 with up to 20% quarterly commission
Benefits - Pension (sal sacrifice), 35 days holiday (Inc Bank holidays), Birthday off, Life Insurance
Location - Chester
If this role looks like the next stage in your career apply today for immediate consideration.