Recruitment Consultant - Engineering
Recruitment Consultant - Engineering - Leicester City Centre
Hot desks with existing client base available for both temp / perm / blue collar / white collar engineering - national agency - Leictesr office - patches cover the whole of the West and East midlands and Cambridge / East Anglian markets for mechanical and electrical engineering, maintenance, electronics / control systems, CNC, Assembly, Mechanical Design, Engineering Management / Commercial roles etc...
The company is an established professional services recruitment business with a network of offices across the UK. They employ over 800 Recruitment Consultants and had fee income of over £50 million last year. They have an impressive list of accolades including The Guardian's Top 100 Employers in the UK, Great Places to Work UK, Sunday Times Best Companies and Investors in People Gold. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long term career development for Recruitment Consultants.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Recruitment Consultant or Senior Consultant Level)
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme and additional escalators and annual bonuses.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance, phone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child care vouchers, share scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development.
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- You will have relevant engineering recruitment sector experience (either temps or permanent).
- Applications are invited from Recruitment Consultants with 12 months+ to 10 years+ experience (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You will have good candidate resourcing skills, business development skills and be comfortable dealing with clients and candidates face-to-face and over the phone.
- You will be seeking a long term career development opportunity within a large and successful agency environment.
Contact - Sean Curran
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737. For more information please visit our website