An exciting opportunity for a Django developer to join an existing team contributing to software used by hundreds of thousands of businesses. As well as a high level of technical competency the candidate must be confident, communicative, smart and pragmatic.
The ideal candidate must show a passion for technology and programming.
1. Excellent communication skills and experience within a software development team
2. Able to think independently and present ideas clearly to both technical and nontechnical stakeholders
3. Excellent, demonstrated Python and Django experience
4. Strong clientside
5. Good knowledge and experience of web and database technologies (HTTP, HTML,
6. Experience with agile development practices and tools
7. Strong software testing experience using unit tests through to behavioural and acceptance tests.
8. Experience with any of: Git, Qt, C/C++, Celery highly desirable though not essential
On offer is a lengthy contract -6-12 months, lunchtime finish on a Friday
Rate Negotiable start within 2 weeks
If interested contact Paul Smith on 020 7940 4590 or email Learning@nonstop-technical.com