Account Manager - PR
Account Manager / PR Account Manager /
Account Manager with impeccable communication skills and experience with 360 degree campaigns is needed by our client, a tenacious global PR agency, to be based in their Tunbridge Wells (Kent) headquarters.
With offices across the UK, New York and Berlin, they are renowned for being the 'go-to' PR experts for fast-growth technology startups and disruptive businesses. They deliver targeted campaigns across online, social and print platforms.
They believe work should be fun and balanced. Commitment is vital, but so is time to relax, as their social committee will tell you.
They are now on the lookout for a new member to join their talent, dedicated and skilled team.
About the Role
As their Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to develop their brand in the UK and internationally. Your role will involve the following: liaising with journalists on a daily basis, building strong professional relationships with them and other useful industry contacts, working on fully integrated campaigns, carrying out traditional PR, marketing, social media and promotional activities, leading a small team, managing your accounts, developing account and campaign strategies with senior directors, and ensuring programmes and objectives are met.
Opportunities for career progression will be provided.
- Impeccable communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Knowledge of & experience with 360 degree PR campaigns (i.e. generating standout and national media coverage, securing awareness for clients through thought-leadership speaker opportunities, awards submissions and brand collaborations, measuring & evaluating campaigns)
- Flexibility, determination & positive attitude
- Experience working in a client-facing role
What's On Offer
- Salary of £25,000 - £29,000 per annum
- Annual bonus
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus birthday off
- Company laptop
- Career development
- Opportunity for international travel
- Fun & creative team
- Working with a great mix of global clients
- Plenty of social events (picnics in the park, tapas, fancy dress-themed parties!)
Regular travel to client meetings and events in London will be required (occasionally outside of working hours).
There will be no need for evenings at the office!
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.