Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Didsbury Village - respected IT Sales Recruitment Business. Are you a Graduate with a natural flair for sales, looking for job satisfaction and financial rewards? Highly successful recruitment agency who recruit senior sales people for the IT Industry seeking Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants in Didsbury Village. Their clients include Virgin, BT, Capgemini, Capita and EMC.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant package:
- Starting salary £18,000 - £22,000 dependent on experience
- Generous commission scheme. Expect to earn £30,000+ in your first year and £50,000+ after two years.
- Flexible benefits package and programme of incentives - race days, team and individual holiday incentives, fine dining experiences, red letter days, sporting hospitality etc…
- Friendly working environment in Didsbury village - offices have table tennis, Xbox suite, Sonos etc…
- You will dress down every day (unless you have a client meeting)
- Flexible working with the opportunity to take a two hour lunch for gym etc…
- Regular social activities - 5-a-side, Badminton, client entertaining (box at the football) etc…
Your duties will include:
- Coming onto a "warm desk" You will be given clients and vacancies to work on straight away.
- Spending lots of time on the telephone speaking to candidates about the vacancies you are working on and finding suitable candidates to submit to your clients for interview.
- Sourcing suitable candidates via networking, social media, advertising and referrals.
- Client Account Management - taking details of new vacancies from your clients.
- Coordinating the interview process and providing a great service to your clients and candidates to ensure repeat business.
Training / Progression:
- Alongside learning "on the job you will receive a structured 12 week graduate trainee recruitment consultant programme to get you up-and running in the role.
- Career progression is meritocratic and based purely on results. It's not unusual for new Graduates to be promoted 3 times in the first two years.
Skills and experience required:
- You will be hard-working, articulate and committed recent / expected graduate with some experience of working in a sales position during or since your studies (e.g. contact centre, charity fundraising, direct marketing, advertising / media sales, mobile phone sales, gym membership sales, call centre sales etc...).
Interviewing now! Please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This graduate trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.