Business Analyst - Supply chain / Retail / FMCG
I have a requirement for an experinced Business Analyst to work on an exciting supply chain transofrmation programme.
I require candidates who have had any of the following industry experience
Supply chain or Forecasting and ordering experience
You will be responsible for the following
- To lead a team of Business Analysts, of various experience levels, within a programme, providing coaching and mentoring to the team. Part of their responsibilities will be to manage the outputs, ways of working, development and progression of the team. Role will also source and manage interim contract resource.
- To own and manage the project requirements definition stage of the project lifecycle, working closely with business stakeholders, procurement and supply chain teams to define clear business needs and translate these into technical business requirements.
- A highly experienced analyst, acting as an advisor to the business in relation to translating complex preliminary business needs into benefits, time and resource estimates, project scope and objectives, in order to meet strategic organisational goals.
- To contribute to the identification of projects at strategic level and the development of business cases to support development of these projects into project initiation.
- To have a view of all projects across the supply chain domain in order to identify synergies and overlapping projects or requirements. The role holder must have a sound understanding of cross-project dependencies and constraints ensuring that there is an efficient use of analyst resources across the portfolio and that all dependencies and constraints are understood and implications and options communicated to the relevant management roles.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.