Medical Affairs - Medical Advisor- Cross Functional
International Medical Advisor -Surrey (Japanese company)
As an International Medical Advisor you will be providing medical and scientific expertise to the cross-functional Franchise Team and its international partners. With this role you will have lots of autonomy and a possibility to bring in your own initiative and professional experience.
As a cross-functional role you will work closely with other departments such as sales and marketing, market access, public affairs, regulatory affairs, Pharmacovigilance and clinical development to provide specialist knowledge and authoritative opinions while operating in a commercial manner to support the business and its products globally. This will allow you to be meeting with Key Opinion Leaders, Steak Holders and building relationship other professionals to ensure you have a great network to work with and to deliver the efficient outcome which is a great product that serves a patient.
- Provide training and education for international partners and groups of healthcare professionals
- Work closely with international marketing and sales managers conferences/congresses on a global level, ness partner
- Work with the regulatory team to provide input to registration dossiers
- Review and develop clinical trial protocols
- Work closely with marketing team to communicate the benefits of the company's brand journals.
If you do have the required skills and would like to be a part of the great friendly team, please contact Milda via email M.Kvesceviciute@nonstop-recruitment.com or call on: 02079402705 (Int Ext: 3420) to find out more about this exciting role.
I am a specialist recruiter within the Medical Affairs market and I look forward to helping you with my best ability.