Inbound Sales Executive
We are seeking a talented Inbound Sales Executive to join a multi award winning, vibrant insurance company. You will receive hot leads from the telemarketing team as well as inbound enquires, to convert and close. Working Monday to Friday office hours in a highly rewarding company with career progression.
The company was listed in Fortune magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change the World" list. Working in a fun and vibrate offices you will be part of a large company who can offer one of the best and more rewarding benefits packages around.
As a Sales Executive you will
- Received red hot calls handed over from the telemarketing team as well as inbound enquires
- Consulting with owners of businesses advising on the benefits to the business of health insurance for themselves and their employees
- Sell with FCA regulations ensure compliance and best practice
- Obtain relevant facts, handle objections and close sales
- Work in a fun and fast paced target driven team working to individual and team targets
To be successful as a Sales Executive
- We are interested in seeing candidates with experience as a business development executive, consultant or advisor or sales consultant, executive, or advisor within a business to business (B2B) environment.
- The drive, ambition and determination to progress within a fast-growing organisation that promote from within
- Be a positive, professional and confident communicator
Package and benefits
- £20500 basic salary
- On Target earning £32500
- 2 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- Monday to Friday office hours with 2.45pm finish on Fridays
- 25 days holiday bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including apples watches and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.