Design Manager - Derbyshire - Regional Contractor
An established regional construction contractor is searching for an experienced Design Manager to join the team based in Derby. The business offers varied work across education, healthcare and commercial sectors, projects ranging from £1m - £15m. This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to work with a privately-owned contractor offering local work to the East Midlands and opportunities for career progression.
- Working on projects during pre-construction phase
- Management of design process during build stage
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Undertaking value engineering
- Interesting projects across both public and private sectors
- Working in a close-knit, personable team environment
- Key player in a privately-owned contractor
- Projects are local to the East Midlands
The company have forecast continued growth creating excellent career opportunities for individuals looking for new challenges and progression within the business. They operate a practical approach to construction, minus overbearing paperwork and cooperate box ticking exercises; furthermore, they promote a supportive and healthy work/life balance and boast an excellent staff retention record.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Design Manager to work with a privately-owned construction business offering local work to the East Midlands and opportunities for career progression.
The Design Manager position has a guideline salary of £52,500 - £57,500 + company car or car allowance option, bonus scheme, pension, healthcare and additional company benefits.
For any further information on this Design Manager vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on 07776 194180.
Saxton Recruitment - Building Partnerships