Senior 3rd Line Technical IT Consultant - Ringwood - up to 45k
Senior 3rd Line Technical IT Consultant - Ringwood, Hampshire - Up to £45K
Are you a highly skilled 3rd Line Technical Engineer and would be interested in a senior opportunity where you will be involved in delivering very technical IT support and a portfolio of infrastructure services to clients?
We are seeking an experienced technical consultant who has a proven background in consultancy/project management, customer infrastructure support, and internal IT infrastructure support.
The salary for this position is up to £45,000 p.a. depending on your skills and experience. Benefits include overtime opportunities, extensive training and support, health cash plan (plus optional family cover), pension scheme, and childcare voucher scheme.
Senior 3rd Line Technical IT Engineer Requirements:
- High level Active Directory administration skills including AD DS, AD LDS, AD CS and Group Policy Management
- Strong working knowledge of MS System Centre Products with MCSA or equivalent
- Experience of Hosting services, storage, LAN/WAN, VPN, Desktop & Managed VDI, remote management solutions, Office 365, Hosted Telephony, Hyper-V Virtualisation, SonicWALL, Microsoft Azure server deployment
- Strong networking skills with HP, Cisco and SonicWALL vendor product knowledge
- Traffic Firewall management (VLAN's and QoS) experience
- Able to undertake detailed technical designs including detailed topology diagrams and an understanding of complex product manuals
- SCCM administrations skills
- Detailed knowledge of datacentre configurations
- Able and willing to attend customer meetings
- Full UK driving license
Working hours are standard office hours Monday to Friday, plus some Saturdays.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency