Business Development Consultant
My client has been established in the North East of England for over 20 years and is now looking for a Business Development Consultant to join their friendly, vibrant team.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Business Development you will be responsible for the successful onboarding of new clients.
- Working closely with the Client Relationship team to arrange branding and collateral.
- Ensuring all accounts are properly set up with agreed products and pricing, on time and to agreed standards
- Develop bespoke gift ranges for new and existing clients, striking the best balance between client requirements and commercial objectives.
- Drive business growth of own client base and identify new opportunities through cross selling.
- Ensure commercial objectives (turnover and gross margin) are achieved.
- Build and maintain an in-depth understanding of our product by working closely with the management team.
- Ensure an appropriate schedule of client meetings / calls is in place to ensure ongoing relationship management and commercial development of accounts.
- Attend relevant events to network and create leads.
- A proven track record in B2B sales.
- Experience of hitting targets through cold calling.
- Not afraid to make a large number of calls a day.
- Able to handle rejection and move on in a polite way.
- Consultative approach when speaking to potential clients.
- Well presented as you may be asked to attend networking events/client visits.
- The desire to make a real career for yourself as there are genuine routes to progression within the company.
In return you will get:
- A base salary up to £25,000 per year based on experience.
- Pension Scheme.
- Other great benefits to be discussed at an interview stage!
Apply today if this is the ideal role for you or for further information call Daniel Edgar on 0191 250 5191.