Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level
Recruitment Consultants x 4, Entry Level - Leeds - seeking applications from ambitious individuals who are seeking a lucrative recruitment career.
With revenues of £10M+, my client is an international recruitment business specialising in a variety of sectors including IT, Finance and Insurance. With an expanding office network in the UK, Hong Kong and Singapore (USA and Australia offices opening next year), now is an excellent time to join.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant starting salary of £18,000 (with subsequent rises on promotion).
- Generous commission / bonus structure providing a realistic OTE of £35,000 by the end of first year and increasing form there. £60,000+ is realistic in your second year. The "top billers" are earning £100,000+
- Programme of incentives - race days, team and individual holiday incentives, fine dining experiences, 'red letter days' etc…
- Excellent training and development throughout your career. Opportunities to work abroad once you have established yourself.
What you need to apply for this role
- You don't need any previous recruitment experience for this role.
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential. Applications are also welcomed from hardworking individuals from other sectors e.g. retail management, hospitality, ex armed forces, who have a driven personality and desire to work in recruitment.
- You will thrive working to targets and will be prepared to work outside of the normal "9 to 5" (8am to 7pm Monday to Friday is more typical) to achieve your goals.
The Recruitment Consultant role
- You will working on a variety of senior recruitment assignments for some of the UK's biggest companies in sectors as diverse as IT, Insurance and Finance.
- Your duties will include telephone sales to win business and develop client relationships, meeting / interviewing candidates and meeting clients to take briefs, developing your network of skilled candidates by advertising and use of social networking, LinkedIn etc…
- You will receive on-going, industry-recognised training and development. The company offer excellent career progression opportunities. They have ambitious growth plans and an ethos of promoting talent from within. Working on a bustling sales floor in the heart of the city centre you'll be joining a highly successful team of Recruitment Consultants with a 'work hard / play hard' attitude.
If this sounds like the Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity for you, please apply today.
This vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737