Our client is currently recruiting for support workers for an organisation that offers support for people with learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health and physical disabilities. The role is based in Harrogate and Knaresborough.
The organisation assists people living independently in semi-independent flats/houses, to help them live an independent and fulfilling life, the life they want.
They are looking for highly motivated support workers who can provide high-quality support to people with learning disabilities, by listening to and understanding their needs.
A Support Worker would be expected to:
- Provide support in all aspects of daily life to enable integration into the community.
- Attend to the physical and emotional needs of tenants, ensuring the highest possible standard of health.
- Involve tenants in all decisions and choices that affect them.
- Provide support for budgeting and managing money.
- Be a representative of the people they support, if required.
- Treat tenants with respect, maintaining dignity and confidentiality at all times.
To apply for this role you must:
- Have recent experience working within social care.
Rate 7.50 per hour and £60 for sleep £20,100 PA this is based on 40 hours a week and 2 sleeps.
To apply for the role of Support Worker, please click APPLY now and send CV.