Our client is looking for presentable, professional and personable candidates to work on their reception. The successful candidate will ideally have experience working within a large corporate organisation, be at ease meeting and welcoming international clients and visitors, as well as being able to adapt to the fast paced nature of the front desk.
- Uphold the appearance of reception to a high standard.
- Providing a knowledgeable and helpful service to both visitors and callers.
- Maintain the validity of presence of visitors to ensure the safety of staff.
- Answering the telephone in a professional manner, within the specified time set.
- Providing a full hospitality service when organising board rooms for meetings, including refreshments, lunches and equipment.
- liaising with third party companies.
- Professional and smart appearance
- Flexible approach to work.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workload.
- Confident in client facing situations.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.