My client is the U.K's largest pawnbrokers. Trading and dealing in various commodities they are expanding rapidly acquiring over 200 stores nationwide and with continued investment in the business they are dominating an already thriving industry sector. They are a rapidly growing organisation and are looking for a senior project accountant for their south west London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Support operations team and other parts of business in implementing various projects from a financial perspective
- Work on various finance projects, implementations, improvements,automations and processes
- Implement changes inIFRS standards
- Review competitor statutory accounts
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA,ACCA or CIMA
- Excellent analytical, organisational and communication skills
- In-depth computer skills including Excel
- Previous project management experience preferred.