Field Sales Executive
Field Sales Representative / Field Sales Executive / B2B / B2C /
Experienced Field Sales Executive with a full & clean UK driving licence is needed by our client, a forward-thinking plastic printing specialist, to be based in Tunbridge Wells (Kent).
Using state-of-the-art machinery, they supply lithographic, screen & digital sheet-fed printing onto plastics to a range of clients - from entrepreneurs, to international companies, to retailers.
With over 40 years of experience, they are now on the lookout for an ambitious, self-motivated member to join their dynamic sales team at their modern, purpose-built premises.
About the Role
As their Field Sales Executive, your role will involve the following: making sales calls to new and existing clients, preparing and delivering presentations on company products, generating new leads, building and maintaining client relationships, developing sales strategies, negotiating with clients, maintaining an up-to-date record on sales activity, preparing sales reports, following up on sales activity, and ensuring customer service satisfaction.
Product training will be provided.
- Previous experience in field sales
- Full & clean UK driving licence
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to work well independently & as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and confident approach to tasks
- Capable of working under pressure to achieve targets & meet deadlines
- Strong organisational & strategy planning skills
- Experience in the print sector (advantageous)
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week
UK-wide travelling is expected (this will be mostly confined to the South East & Midlands).
What's On Offer
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (negotiable depending on experience)
- OTE £28,000 - £33,000
If this role sounds of interest, click on the APPLY button now.