JS Selection is currently working on this Contract Manager role on behalf of a small, but well established and highly respected water treatment company. They offer a refreshing approach which has become something of a rarity in the current era of large conglomerate domination.
When asked why the best applicants in the market would like to work for this company, the client simply answered "because we offer a good work/life balance and grown up working environment to all of our workforce.
We only have 60 employees, but people tend to stay with the company for a long time because unlike the rest of the market, we are not an aggressive sales orientated company and our workforce and customers appreciate that approach."
If you are an existing Contract Manager tired of working for an Employer who sets unrealistic goals and doesn't give you room to develop, this could be the role you have been waiting for..
JOB TITLE: Contract Manager
PRODUCTS: Water Treatment / Water Hygiene Service Contracts
PACKAGE: Up to £35k base salary + superb package including 10% commission on new business and 5% on upgrades! company car, pension, laptop, smartphone
- HSG274 and ACOP L8 Compliant.
- Specialise in Cooling Tower / Steam Boiler Water Treatment and Legionella Control.
- National Coverage.
- Well established and financially secure.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have Cooling Tower Water Treatment sales experience, be technically minded and passionate about high-quality service delivery.
- As a Contract Manager, you will ideally have a natural flair for new business / sales.
- You will deal with clients within a multitude of different industry sectors, but mainly education and care homes.
- If you are currently a Service Engineer with a desire to break into a Contract Manager / BDM role, our client would be interested in speaking to you about the role.
- As Contract Manager, you will be required to promote and sell Cooling Tower / Boiler Water Treatment service contracts to customers covering Cambridge down to the top of the M25 corridor.
- You will spend around 70% of your time focusing on sales and 30% managing key existing accounts.
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection offers a specialist recruitment service for the Environmental, Water treatment, and engineering markets. We deal exclusively with Sales Engineer jobs, Service Engineer jobs, Legionella Risk Assessor roles, Account Manager roles, Sales Manager jobs, Business Development Manager jobs, Engineer vacancies and Operations Manager positions.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavor to get back in touch, however, if you have applied to JS Selection and you have not heard back from us after a week, you will not have been successful on this occasion. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.