IT Support Analyst
Our client is looking to recruit and experienced IT Support Analyst for their employees and clients internationally. Working from their Huddersfield office you will work as part of a small IT Team to support over 80 colleagues internationally, so some travel may be required.
You will support colleagues utilising WAN and technologies such as ADSL routers/MPLS/4G & Microwave. This is a fast paced and challenging role and we require someone with the following skills and experience:
* Good experience in a similar IT support or help desk role.
* Great communication skills and the ability to build effective working partnerships
* Strong skills and knowledge of Windows desktop Operating systems and Microsoft Office products
* Experience in installing Windows Operating Systems, using manual methods and have knowledge of imaging or package deployment technologies
* Hardware / Software fault finding.
* Experience of patching/switches/routers/comms cabinets/fibre/PoE/ADSL/WiFi.
* Knowledge of PC components and the ability to change these
* Repairs and replacing a faulty laptop screen or keyboard.
* Experience in moving/installing computer equipment/hardware.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am till 5:30 but the company works 24/ 7 364 days of the year and therefore there is an oncall requirement which means you will need to be a driver and have your own vehicle.