We are thrilled to be recruiting on behalf of our National, reputable client. They are one of the market leaders within their industry. We are looking for an ambitious individual with a hunger to learn and climb the career ladder. Someone with a passion for a fast pace environment that has an interest within the transport industry.
Shift Pattern - 4/4 Days
- Be responsible for ensuring customers are kept informed at all times throughout their experience with our client
- Collate data from GPS tracker system and enter details such as actual collection/delivery times onto TMS system
- Investigate and solve customer issues which may be complex or long-standing issues. Ensure all discrepancies are dealt with and entered onto the computer system
- Prioritise all work to ensure accurate allocation to drivers. Liaise with drivers are the end of the day to ensure all work has been done and that no deliveries have been missed.
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email
- Provide help and advice to customers using organisations products or services
- Produce written information for customers often involving use of computer packages/software
At least 2 years transport planning
Working unsupervised, continually managing time and prioritising work to meet tight corporate deadlines.
Computer skills Excel, Outlook, Explorer