Legionella Risk Assessor
ROLE: Legionella Risk Assessor
SECTOR: Water Treatment
PACKAGE: Up to £29k plus package including company vehicle, pension scheme, full training and equipment
The company well established medium sized Water Treatment company with ambitious growth plans. They are currently recruiting for a Legionella Risk Assessor based in South East London. For the successful Legionella Risk Assessor, they will offer a great package and a friendly but highly successful and productive working environment.
- Specialise in water treatment, water hygiene services and air hygiene.
- Markets include: healthcare, food & beverage, education and FM.
- Stable company with a good reputation.
The successful candidates will be responsible for carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments and writing up technical reports. Candidates must be used to drawing up schematics. Other duties will include conducting Water Monitoring in accordance with the ACOP L8 guidelines.
The Ideal Candidate:
- At least 2 years experience working as a Legionella Risk Assessor.
- Candidates must hold Risk Assessing qualification from either City & Guilds or the Water Management Society.
What You Get:
- Up to £29k basic + package including pension scheme, phone and company vehicle
For an immediate interview either click on the APPLY NOW button below or contact Jon at JS Selection on 0161 452 2322
JS Selection is a specialist Technical Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Engineering Field Sales Jobs, Construction Field Sales vacancies and Specification Field Sales Positions.