Freelance CV Writer
Do you have excellent written and verbal communication skills? Are you an experienced writer? Talent Inc. is looking for candidates to join its virtual team of resume experts!
Talent Inc. is the world’s leading resume writing company and has one of the largest professional resume writing networks in the industry! With excellent resources, internal support and a skilled team of writers, Talent Inc. provides expertly written resumes, CVs, cover letters and LinkedIn profiles to job seekers worldwide.
Why Write for Talent Inc.?
- Set your own schedule and work from home.
- A steady and continually developing supply of orders.
- Exceptional support services to assist you throughout the writing process
Independent Contractor Status: Maintain the freedom of an independent contractor while benefiting from a consistent flow of clients aligned with your availability.
Projects and Timeframes: Projects typically include a CV and cover letter package allowing for two rounds of revisions within a seven-day period.
Schedule: Set your own schedule. You may accept as few or as many projects as you wish.
Customer Service: We provide a service that revolves around delivering a quality product to our clients that leads to their next great job. Superior client service is critical and exceptional email communication is an absolute necessity.
Payment: Compensation averages $40- $80 (USD) per project, with an average project requiring 1-2 hours or work effort. Project payments are frequently increased when additional services (e.g. rush delivery, phone consultations, LinkedIn profiles) are purchased by the client.
- Professional CV writing background preferred. Those with career coaching, human resources, or recruiting experience will be considered
- Extraordinary writing and editing skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Superb time management skills and personal organization skills
- Customer service is in your DNA
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word with a strong aptitude for formatting. We require the use of Microsoft Word for all writers (no online Word alternatives, OpenOffice, etc.)
We’re growing fast and looking for talented, driven professionals to join our team and help revolutionize the career services industry.
Talent Inc. is dedicated to redefining how job seekers brand themselves to employers. Through our community of career experts, our brands — TopResume, TopCV, and TopInterview — help professionals tell the best version of their career story, enabling them to stand out from the crowd and land the right job, faster.
We’re committed to helping job seekers write the next chapter of their careers and we want to help write yours, too! We hire for growth and longevity because we value the happiness and well-being of our employees.