Our client are a leading UK business key in developing and maintaining Britains built environment; making sites ready for new infrastructure and development. They are looking for a Contract Software / Systems Trainer to provide training and expertise across the business.
This is a unique opportunity for an existing software trainer to become a specialist in the COINS software itself over the course of a 6 month contract, or for an already established COINS user to become a key part of the companies training and development team.
The role itself will involve providing training to users in COINS Purchasing, Finance and Plant. You will develop a working knowledge of the business and target training accordingly. You will manage and monitor the training programme itself, focusing on both group and individual training across the business.
- Proven system or software training (in COINS or equivalent)
- ERP systems training in construction industry (industry experience vital)
- Knowledge of eLearning tools
- Knowledge of finance preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact confidently and professionally with individuals and teams.
- Able to handle sensitive and confidential situations with diplomacy
- Driving licence and willing to travel between sites as required.