A super relaxed family feel established company with a loyal and steady team based in Daventry, are looking for an experienced Payroll Manager to join the team on a full time permanent (min 30 hours).
To deliver payroll services to the client base in an efficient and professional manner.
- Maintaining all payroll software to ensure legislative compliance.
- Developing, maintaining, optimising and deploying suitable payroll processes and controls.
- Ensuring all staff involved in payroll complete suitable technical training to maintain and progress technical expertise.
- Delivering client payrolls with accuracy.
- Delivering client payrolls on-time.
- Awareness of GDPR requirements.
- Delegation of payroll tasks to other team members where appropriate.
- Oversight and approval of payrolls prepared by other staff members.
- Strong communication skills.
- Professional, approachable and flexible.
- Team player, works effectively with colleagues across all functions.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrates energy and a positive attitude.
- Tenacity and a strong desire to make a difference, always with the customer in mind.
- Attention to detail
Excellent payroll knowledge
- Excellent payroll software knowledge - specifically Xero, Sage and Star
- Excellent P11D, PSA and taxable benefit knowledge
- Excellent Auto Enrolment knowledge
- Good excel, word and outlook knowledge
This is a close, friendly team, who all work well together within a professional environment where flexibility and freedom is part of the culture.