Recruitment Consultant (Trainee) NHS
Recruitment Consultant - NHS - Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Roles.
The company is an award winning international recruitment business with over 50 staff in their Birmingham offices. Their NHS recruitment division is a key supplier of both clinical and non-clinical staff to the NHS - Europe's largest employer. They place thousands of candidates every year into NHS roles including Nurses, Nurse Assessors, Clinical Staff (A&E, Theatre, Surgery, Inpatient, Outpatient, Maternity etc…), Medical Directors, Heads of Care, Clinical Coders, Information Analysts, Service Managers, Project Managers, HR Directors, Commissioning Staff and Public Health Mangers.
An exciting opportunity now exists for motivated individuals to join the Team as Trainee Recruitment Consultants.
Salary and benefits
- Starting basic salary £18,000 - £22,000 (dependent on your experience / current remuneration) followed by automatic rise of £2,000 after 12 months.
- Generous, individual, uncapped commission scheme (bandings up to 30%, without threshold). Expect to be earning £40,000 after 12 months; £60,000-100,000 is typical in year 2.
- Flexible benefits package including Company Car or Car allowance (though a driver's licence is not required to apply for this role), healthcare, pension, discounted gym membership and company share scheme.
- Programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, international city breaks (recent locations include Berlin, Monte Carlo and Las Vegas), sporting hospitality etc…
- Bespoke and award winning training combining a residential, classroom training, e-learning modules throughout your career from Recruitment Consultant to Director.
- Graduate calibre with at least 6 months sales experience (e.g. Telesales / Call Centre, Account Management, Direct Marketing, Property Sales etc…)
- You will be highly motivated and looking to make your mark in the recruitment industry.
- You will be resilient and prepared to work outside of the normal "9 to 5" as required to speak to your candidates.
- You don't need any specialist NHS / Healthcare knowledge but you will have a willingness to learn the desire and drive to develop into a medical staffing specialist.
- You will possess good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrate the credibility to act as partner to NHS managers and staff.
This is a terrific Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity to join a market leader and recruit into a highly funded, lucrative and stable recruitment sector. Interviewing now.
Contact: Sean Curran
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today!
This Trainee NHS Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing sales executives, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.