Branch Manager - Commercial Recruitment
Branch Manager / Senior Recruitment Consultant - Commercial Recruitment - Birmingham - Basic salary in the range £30,000 to £44,000 + commission, override and benefits.
The Company and opportunity
The company is an independently owned recruitment business with 20 years trading and 4 offices across the midlands and north. They have an excellent reputation and place permanent and temporary staff into a variety of commercial sectors including Office Services, Retail, Accountancy and Finance, Hospitality and HR.
An exciting opportunity now exists for an experienced Recruitment Consultant / Manager to lead a small team in Birmingham City Centre. This is a billing role, inheriting two experienced recruitment consultants with a remit to grow the team to a headcount of 6 - 8 in the next 12 months. You will take a "hands-on" approach to placing with existing accounts, developing new business and growing the team around you.
Salary / Benefits
- Basic salary in the range £30,000 to £44,000 (salary commensurate with experience).
- Personal commission scheme and team override
- Flexible benefits package
- An experienced Recruitment Consultant who has progressed to Senior Recruitment Consultant / Branch Manager level.
- Commercial sector recruitment experience and prepared to embark on a branch manager role in a billing capacity.
- Your skills set will include some or all of - good client facing / business development / account management skills, "on-boarding" new starters, coaching and training of Recruitment Consultants (both novice and experienced), conducting team meetings, monitoring performance / KPI reporting, business reviews / appraisals etc…
- You will be genuinely ambitious and seeking an opportunity to build your own branch and put your stamp on it. This is a genuine opportunity to progress quickly into a director role within a privately-owned, and growing agency network.
Reasons to apply
- You'll be taking over an established branch with two experienced recruitment consultants and a remit and support to grow the branch. You'll benefit from existing accounts and a well-developed client and candidate base.
- You'll be joining a privately-owned business covering a wide geographical area from their Birmingham City Centre offices. You'll have no constraints.
- Excellent working environment / relaxed working culture / autonomous role
- Excellent resources - existing database, repeat clients etc…
- Genuine opportunity to progress quickly into a Director role.
A great opportunity with autonomy to run a branch and to share in the future success of the operation and rapidly progress you career.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
Key Words: Senior Recruitment Consultant, Branch Manager, Recruitment Manager, Divisional Manager, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Commercial, Business Services, Business Support, Recruitment Agency
This Branch Manager / Business Manager / Divisional Manager vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.