Class 2 Driver
Evans Jones Associates is now a well-established independent recruitment consultancy that is keen on delivering excellence within the Transport and Logistics industry.
We are dedicated to serving our clients and candidates alike with the highest levels of service, knowledge, professionalism, honesty and integrity.
Evans Jones Associates are thrilled to be recruiting on behalf of our National, professional haulage company based in Llanelli. They have been trading for 3 decades and are keen to secure, competent and professional drivers.
What's in it for a Class 2 Driver?
- Permanent or Contract work
- Fixed start time and shift patterns of 4/4off or 5/3off
- Over time available.
- Clean and tidy vehicles.
- Umbrella, LTD or PAYE we can accommodate to your needs.
- Refer a friend scheme.
To be considered, you will need to be:
- Be presentable and demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Hold a full, valid Class 2 licence (with at least 1 year of experience)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- CPC Card
- No more than 6 points on your licence (no DR, DD or IN codes),
- Have a full understanding of tachograph legislation.
- Have communicative level of English