Recruitment Consultant - IT - Didsbury - £25-45K + excellent commission - opportunity to quickly run / own your own division.
Our client is a specialist Recruitment Business providing IT Recruitment to an impressive client base across the UK form their Didsbury, South Manchester offices. They reward well, have excellent staff retention and pride themselves on offering long-term career development for Recruitment Consultants. The environment is relaxed, without KPIs and the team is highly successful with all team members currently billing in excess of £15,000 per month.
We are now seeking several experienced Recruitment Consultants to join the business as it enters its next phase of growth. Applications welcomed from Consultants with IT recruitment experience or from Consultants from other sectors who are keen to move into this lucrative recruitment markets. Depending on your current sector and experience level opportunity exists to join at senior levels and to run / build new teams from your first day.
- Basic salary £20,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience (appointments can be made at Trainee (£20K), Recruitment Consultant (£25K), Senior Recruitment Consultant (£30-35K) or Principal Recruitment Consultant / Team Manager Level (£40-45K)).
- Excellent commission scheme without threshold and with additional escalators and annual bonuses. Most team members are earning around 20% of their billings on top of their basics.
- Flexible benefits package including expensed iPhone, heath care, pension, cycle to work scheme, child-care vouchers, Minority Interest Share Scheme etc…
- Industry leading Training and personal Development conducted by in house training and external training providers.
- Exciting programme of sales incentives including lunch clubs, cash prizes and city breaks.
- Excellent resources - Cloud based systems, remote logins etc…
- Relaxed, friendly and professional working environment - no KPIs - finish at 4pm on Fridays, opportunities to work from home.
- Permanent and Contract desks available. These are hot desks. The business is successful and proactive in marketing to it's IT client base (over 150,000 contacts) ensuring a high volume of live requirements across all verticals (e.g. infrastructure, security, development, BI / Data, ERP / CRM etc…)
The business has grown rapidly and consistently and is hugely ambitious about the future. They are looking for Recruitment Consultants who are equally passionate to join in their success. The culture is unique. The company's core value is to treat Recruitment Consultants well. The management are friendly and relaxed and do not manage through KPIs.
- You will have experience of working as a Recruitment Consultant within a Recruitment Agency.
- IT recruitment experience is ideal, but applications are welcomed from Recruitment Consultants from any other sector who are interested in a change.
- Applications invited from Recruitment Consultants with 6 months+ to 10 years+ experience, (salary / rewards commensurate with experience).
- You may be working for a direct competitor, looking for a change of culture, less micro-management, better training, a bigger geographical patch or enhanced career progression opportunity.
- Applications are particularly welcome from senior recruiters who are looking to quickly manage a team / run a business unit - share incentives available.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources visit our website
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.