Goods In Operative
Here at Bralin we are currently looking for several Warehouse Operatives to join one of our clients based in Winsford.
The role will involve the receipt of documents and archives for transportation from location to location within a secure storage area based underground.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- The storage of documents and archives
- Operating a computer based document logging and tracking system
- Maintain the general appearance of working area
- Comply with Health and Safety standards
- Previous experience working within a warehouse
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Discipline to work underground and independently for long periods of time
The hours of work will be 8.30 - 5.00
There is a strictly no smoking policy on site
No mobile phones are to be taken onto site
Driving licence is preferable but not essential