Customer Service Advisor
Join an exceptional innovative and progressive Legal and Finance service as a Customer Service Advisor, based out of their state f the art office in Cheshire. The company offer a grown up working environment where benefit to the customer is at the forefront of all they do. Customer Service Advisors can look forward to joining a forward-thinking company who are determined in their goal of supporting customers to make a difference to customers Finances. Furthermore, Customer Service Advisors will earn £18,000-£21,000 per annum in addition to free parking, 20 days holidays + BH, onsite gym very realistic progression opportunities.
The company are a well-respected multi-channel business who specialise in Legal tech, Finance & Funding as well as Consumer Services. Furthermore, you will find that supporting customers and clients is key. The successful Customer Service Advisors will join the company's Legal & Financial department with the aim of helping customers throughout a redress process, saving the customer tens of thousands of pounds.
Customer Service Advisor will be responsible for;
- Make outbound calls to customers guiding them through the final steps of the service
- Take inbound calls when required
- Provide a professional and friendly service to each customer you have contact with
- Comply with company, legal & regulatory standards of conduct
- Work effectively with other team members
- Build and maintain accurate client and customer records
Customer Service Advisors will need;
- A minimum of 12 months Customer Service experience working within an FCA regulated position
- Experience working with Consumer Credit Agreements (Desirable but not necessary)
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- A determined attitude combined with a can-do approach
- A steady work history
- Experience working as a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Associate, Customer Care Advisor, Customer Representative
Benefits - 20 days + BH, Pension, Onsite Parking, Onsite Gym & Progression opportunities
Hours - 2 x 9-5:30, 2 x 11:30-8 and Friday 9 - 5:30
If this looks like the role for you don't delay apply today for immediate consideration.