HGV Class 2 Driver
Experienced Class 2 LGV Drivers urgently needed for immediate starts!
Temporary positions and temp to perm positions available.
We are seeking temporary and contracted drivers across Stoke-on-Trent for a range of shifts with prestigious clients for both day and night shifts.
The work is flexible and on-going for at least the next 12 months and can fit your shift needs.
Whether it is full-time, part-time or just weekend work, we can offer you an array of work ranging from Trunking to Shunting.
Shift times vary depending on client, but you will be paid for a minimum of 8 hours and many jobs offer excellent overtime rates after 8 hours.
We will give you flexibility, excellent rates of pay and dedicated consultants, who are here to support you finding a great role, or even a mixture of work with our leading firms across the area.
The benefits include:
- Limited companies and umbrella companies accepted.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Work when you want, where you want with a choice of locations.
- Someone is always on call, 24/7 to assist you in finding the best opportunities.
- Long term contracts and short term shifts available.
Duties & Responsibilities: -
- A minimum of 12 months Class 2 experience required.
- No more than 6 points on licence.
· Days, Nights, Weekdays, weekends - flexible to suit you
Suitable applicants skills may include: Class 2, LGV2, HGV2, Tramping, Trunking, Shunting, Handballing, Long-haul, Rigid, Curtain side, Tilt Frame, Hiab, Frozen, Chilled, Roll-on/roll-off, Parcel Delivery, Multi-drop, Skips, Dray, 7.5t, 3.5t, Van delivery
To apply for the role of HGV Class 2 Driver, please click APPLY now and send CV.