User Experience Researcher
I'm looking for a User Research to work on a great product in the Health / Fitness sector, working on a combination of methods including interviews, focus groups, and some desktop-based research too.
The role is client side, the product in questions is an application that enables individuals to collate health data from a variety of applications like Nike+, Apple Heath etc. they work in partnership with organisations all over the world to try and improve health and fitness in society.
What's cool about this role is you'll have a real chance to shape and influence a product that is 'doing good' in the world (sounds cheesy but true!)
The role is based in the City of London vicinity.
What you'll be doing;
- Determining if a product is viable at the outset through user research
- Planning & conducting in-house research on new products
- Managing quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Work alongside developers and product managers to implement user research into the Agile process
The experience needed;
- Experience in using a variety of user testing methodologies to find actionable insights for the product
- Adept with quantitative and qualitative research methods
- An empathy for users